Cross-platform developer Java library for exporting CAD entities, along with their properties, to stream or AutoCAD DXF files at high speed and with ease.
Creating a new DXF file takes only one call of the exporter class, provided that user data has been prepared and loaded to the required fields beforehand.
The library handles all major entities, including Arc, Bezier, Circle, Ellipse, Hatch Pattern, Line, Multi-line Text, Pixel, Polyline, Rectangle, and Text. Also supports layers, colors, line styles and other important properties.
DXF Export Java with source code and working demos will help you get started exporting your CAD data in no time.
» version 7 - posted on 2010-03-26
- Hatch Pattern
- Multi-line Text
- line styles
- other important properties
EULA - End User License Agreement
DXF Export Java
SINGLE DEVELOPER SOFTWARE LICENSE AND LIMITED WARRANTY
Copyright 2004 - 2010, by
Soft Gold Ltd.
Russia, 300057 Tula, Malye Gonchary 14.
World Wide Web: http://www.cadsofttools.com
All copyrights to DXF Export Java are exclusively owned by the author - Soft Gold. DXF Export Java is protected by copyright laws. At all times Soft Gold retains full title to the software. Subject to your acceptance of and accordance with the terms and conditions stated in this agreement, you shall be granted a single-user software license. Any previous agreement with Soft Gold is superseded by this agreement.
You may distribute the unregistered version of
software freely, provided that all files are included and remain unmodified
and that no extra files have been added to the package. You may not ask any
money for the distribution.
You may use the unregistered version of DXF Export Java free of charge for testing
purposes, but if you want to use it for other purposes than testing - you
have to register it with the author.
Once you have registered, you will receive a personal
registered copy via email.
REGISTER THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO:
1. Install and use the Software for the sole purposes of designing, developing, testing, and deploying application programs you create. You may install a copy of the Software on a computer and freely move the Software from one computer to another, provided that you are the only individual using the Software. If you are an entity, you need DXF Export Java Site licence.
2. Write and compile your own application programs using the DXF Export Java software contained in this package. All copies of the software you so write and distribute must include a DXF Export Java Software copyright notice, or a valid copyright notice of your own.
3. Make one copy of the Software for backup or archival purposes or copy the Software to a single permanent storage medium provided you to keep the original solely for backup or archival purposes.
4. Technical support and notifications on those new versions DXF Export Java, which can upgrade with no additional payment.
5. The registered DXF Export Java software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
6. The registered developers can use DXF Export Java as "Royalty free". It means, that they freely may distribute the programs using DXF Export Java if it does not contradict conditions of this license agreement. Any sanctions to that on from the author is not required.
ENGAGING IN ANY OF THE ACTIVITIES LISTED BELOW WILL TERMINATE THE SOFTWARE LICENSE. IN ADDITION TO SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMINATION, DXF Export Java SOFTWARE MAY PURSUE CRIMINAL, CIVIL, OR ANY OTHER AVAILABLE REMEDIES.
1. Distribution of any files contained in this software package, other than the runtime packages explicitly listed above.
2. Removal of proprietary notices, labels or marks from the Software or Software Documentation.
3. Inclusion of the software in a development environment.
4. Creation of an application that does not differ materially from the Software.
5. Development and/or distribution of a stand-alone Exporter application based on the Software.
6. Creation of an application (whether it be freeware, shareware or a commercial product) which competes directly or indirectly with any of Soft Gold software product published on www.cadsofttools.com
AGREEMENT PERTAINING TO THE RELEASE OF SOURCE CODE by Soft Gold to Recipient:
USE OF SOURCE CODE
Recipient will not utilize the source for the creation of software (whether it be freeware, shareware or a commercial product) which competes directly or indirectly with DXF Export Java VCL. In addition, Recipient will not disclose the source itself, nor the implementations discovered therein, to any party involved in the creation of software which competes directly or indirectly with DXF Export Java.
DISTRIBUTION OF SOURCE CODE
Recipient will not distribute the source.
CHANGES TO SOURCE CODE
Soft Gold reserves the right to change any part of the source in future versions of the product. These changes may include the removal of classes, properties and methods or the creation of new classes, properties and methods.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT FOR SOURCE CODE
Soft Gold will not provide support for changes Recipient makes to the source. Recipient assumes full responsibility for supporting any code or application which results from such modification. Recipient will not hold DXF Export Java Software liable, directly or indirectly, for any changes made to the source, including changes which Recipient has made based on advice or suggestions provided by Soft Gold.
THIS SOFTWARE IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES AS TO
PERFORMANCE OF MERCHANTABILITY OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESSED
OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR
DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING
OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
LIMITED WARRANTY/LIMITATION OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Soft Gold may not bear other responsibility, except for stated in this agreement.
In no event will DXF Export Java Software be liable to you for any damages, including without limitation lost profits or revenues, loss of data, business interruption loss, recovery or substitution costs, or claims by third parties, or other indirect incidental or consequential damages, arising out of the use or inability to use the software, even if Soft Gold has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no case shall Soft Gold liability exceed the amount of the license fee paid by you for the software.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Soft Gold.